Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Make Your Meetings!

Recovery Slogan: Seven days without a meeting makes one weak

Ain't that the truth. I was on vacation for two days and knew I needed to make a meeting. In some cases there isn't a meeting that is centrally located or convenient time wise, but I can't let that be an excuse. I may not be able to make it to a sexual recovery program or one for codependence(because those are not always available), but when a meeting is needed I will go to any 12 step. There are non-traditional meetings; phone, Skype, text based. I will do it all. I don't want my recovery to become weak!

How do you stay connected?

Stay safe, sane, and sober,

DJ
@djburr1022--Twitter
Facebook.com/djburrseattle
Ijustwantedlove.com
Tinyurl.com/ijwltrailer--book trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment